So you’ve decided that a Merry Maids domestic cleaning franchise could be for you? Merry Maids offers a unique opportunity to run your own management franchise and be supported by a world-leading franchisor with over 55 years’ experience. You may even be eligible for up to 70% financing towards your investment, so it’s no wonder so many people are keen to know more!
Your Franchise Investment includes:
- A comprehensive training programme, involving home-study, on-site training and two weeks of classroom training
- Business planning & on-going support
- Marketing planning & on-going support
- Publicity support for business launch
- 10 personalised web pages on merrymaids.co.uk
- Targeted direct marketing campaign
- Additional 10,000 personalised leaflets
- Google AdWords – 3 month campaign
- Online directory listings
- Bespoke business stationery
- Bespoke Merry Maids Brand Management System
- Financial management support
- Up to one years’ cleaning products*
- Branded uniforms for two teams of maids
- All tools & equipment, including 10 vacuum cleaners
- IT set up, guidance & on-going support
- Brand email mailboxes inc. up to 10 email addresses
- Access to SM Support e-portal for all documentation
- Access to online shop for products, equipment etc.
This is a total of £19,995 (+VAT) of which a minimum of 30% (£5,999) must be found by the franchisee.
As a bfa registered franchise, all the major banks will fund your investment (subject to status). They currently offer up to 70% financing of the initial fee and equipment package plus an overdraft facility to cover the VAT, subject to credit approval. We can assist you with your business plan and if required, can present this to our banking contacts to help raise the necessary finance.
*Cleaning products will be distributed in one delivery slot upon receipt of investment monies. The one years’ worth of products is calculated based upon estimated consumption and business growth. Actual consumption and growth may vary and therefore you may need to order additional products at your own cost.