It is essential that you find out further information before choosing a franchise opportunity, but where do you look?
There are many places to look when doing your research. It’s important to leave no stone unturned when researching a franchise opportunity as you need to be 100% certain it is the right one.
Here are five places you should look to get you started:
- Google search – First and foremost do a search on Google to see what comes up surrounding the franchise opportunity, try to look through all the pages listed (at least on page 1)
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, the list is endless. Have a thorough look through the pages
- News Outlets – Has your franchise opportunity been featured in the news or been picked up by any PR? Is it positive?
- YouTube – Search through the videos to check for any relevant information surrounding your franchise opportunity
- Companies House – Where relevant, it’s good to know what financial position the franchise opportunity is in before you potentially invest
Pay specific attention to reviews, content, pictures/videos, financials and dates.
It’s important to do your research before making any decisions and if anything concerns you, raise it up with the franchise opportunity in question.
It’s also worth noting that just as you do your research, so will a franchise opportunity surrounding information about you!
If you’d like to chat through our opportunity, please contact our franchise recruitment team today on 0116 275 9005.